The Mellott Grading Station provides a low cost unit which will increase production in many installations.
- The standard 4-chain unit will handle 6 ft. to 16 ft. lumber, while an optional 5th chain will permit handling 4 ft. to 16 ft. lumber.
- Inspection of both sides of board is accomplished by operator controlled flipper. Lumber scales, included on the inspection table, give board feet measurements for various length boards. Boards may be rejected at the tipple or sent onto a green chain.
- Length of skids can be changed from standard length in order to fit into existing machinery.
- Unit is shpped with head shaft, sprockets, beairngs, drive, stops, inspection table and flipper as an assembled unit. Tipple is shipped as an assembled unit. Skids are shipped separately but are easily bolted to inspection table assembly on the job site.
- Grading Station is equipped with foot control for flipper and tipple and is complete with electric motor drive (less starter for electric motor).
We have an on-site engineering and design team capable of meeting your specific needs. We will consult and coordinate with you to customize our products and to design systems in order to provide the best options for your application. Email or call 717-369-3125 to speak with us.