The Mellott Mat Drilling Machine is an efficient way to drill timbers for crane mats that will carry heavy equipment such as logging equipment, cranes, and other equipment used in utility and construction projects.
- Includes: (2) Drill Units with Bits and Counterbores powered by 7.5 HP TEFC motors
- Mechanical Raising, sets drill height from 3" TO 6" above rolls
- Hydraulic Cycle of Drills, Hydraulic Timber Clamps, 15 HP Hydraulic Power Source Automatic Controls includes:(1) PLC with Programing with touch screen interface and sensors
- Operator will select on the touch screen the timber length and configuration (Counterbore either side, no counterbore, offset, etc)
- Conveying system will automatically advance timber through drilling station
- Will handle timber sizes 6" X 6" up to 12" X 20"
- Rollcase - 8" Diameter, 1-15/16" diameter shaft and bearings
We have an on-site engineering and design team capable of meeting your specific needs. We will consult and coordinate with you to customize our products and to design systems in order to provide the best options for your application. Email or call 717-369-3125 to speak with us.