The Mellott WR132 Log Trough conveyor is designed to move logs lengthwise.
- They can be equipped with kickoffs to the right, left, or both sides
- The kickers are available with automatic or manual controls
- The kicker functions can be configured for either air or hydraulic operation
- Drive options include electric motor with foot mounted speed reducer or a hydraulic motor
- using a chain drive
- The log chain is WR132 with cradles which travels on AR plate steel (UHMW wear strip optional)
- The conveyor is available in standard lengths of 20’ featuring drive, intermediate, and tail sections. Special layouts or design requirements are available
We have an on-site engineering and design team capable of meeting your specific needs. We will consult and coordinate with you to customize our products and to design systems in order to provide the best options for your application. Email or call 717-369-3125 to speak with us.